Thursday, February 28, 2008

all we need is love

As I watch relationships around me I see them bud. The joy is infectious. I see old lovers blossoming in the love they still feel for their mates. I feel pain for those who lose their love and are left feeling lost.

This circle of life takes us on quite a journey and I'm happy to be on it.

Here's one of those songs that can't resist making you feel that rush of warm love. It just makes me sigh.

>>This blog brought to you by hockey-induced sleep deprivation<<

3 comments:

bgirl said...

omg...love this song.
love you too sister...
here's to love all kinds.

sieber with a smile said...

I knew you would love that song. It's so very much where you are right now. I think of you two every time I hear it.

sieber with a smile said...

and you J...always you